- Yield : 1 loaf
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 1:15 h
- Ready In : 1:30 h
A turkey isn’t just for Xmas you know.
Which is a bit of a shame considering it’s nutritionally similar to chicken but notably cheaper – an important difference considering how much chicken you probably eat.
The usual problem with turkey is that it’s just so dry.
Not a problem here.
With a little bit of imagination, you can transform your dry tasteless turkey into a mouth watering meatloaf fest!!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup boiled unsalted onion
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ tbsp. garlic powder
- 4 ounces Quaker old-fashioned oatmeal
- 2 dashes ground black pepper
- 8 ounces medium tomatillo salsa
- Vegetable soup: “Cup A Soup”, Spring Mix
Mix all the ingredients, except the ketchup, until they are well blended.
Place in a pan (meatloaf pan preferably), and cover the meatloaf with ketchup.
Preheat oven at 350˚F for 1-1/2 hours.
Serve and enjoy!
This information is per serving.